An induction or inductive loop is an electromagnetic communication or detection system which uses a moving magnet or an alternating current to induce an electric current in a nearby wire. Induction loops are used for transmission and reception of communication signals, or for detection of metal objects in metal detectors or vehicle presence indicators.
Feig loop detector
• USB interface allows use of diagnostic and service software
• Automatic calibration when switching on or resetting
• Connection via a 11-pin plug-in for montage on a DIN rail
• One or two loops connectable, depending on which type
Bircher loop detector
Every loop detection operation is performed with total reliability when using ProLoop 2. The ProLoop 2 system monitors and evaluates using induction wire loops laid in the ground and in this way recognises metal vehicles of all types: Bicycles, cars, forklifts and trucks are detected with precision.
The intuitive operating and display concept makes ProLoop 2 particularly user-friendly and guarantees the highest levels of reliability because the loop is electrically isolated from the detector.
• Minimal start-up time thanks to simple programming and simulation capability
• Multitude of functions and flexible settings
• Easy and self-explanatory operation
• Automatic measurement and display of the loop inductivity
• Immediate fault detection on the illuminated LCD display
• High operational safety also at power failure lasting for days